Customer Service Representative – Blended (Email, Chat & IB/OB Voice) main objective is to ensure customers receive excellent service and experience high customer satisfaction, while ensuring KPI’s are met. This role operates in a blended environment that supports both inbound and outbound calls, as well as responding to chats and emails.
DESIRED SKILLS, PERSONAL CHARACTERS, AND BEHAVIOURS
• Customer focused, positive, problem solving and service-oriented attitude
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced and sometimes high-pressured environment
• Excellent oral, written, and verbal communication skills
• Eager to learn new things and to adapt to changes
• Ability to take feedback and coaching and improve upon their skills
• Ability to Multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within agreed SLA; conduct follow up to ensure resolution through callback/email
- Education: High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Experience : Customer service experience or customer service-oriented skills such as Empathy, Active Listening, and Resolution-minded aptitude
- Communication Skills: Effective communication skills are the foundation of Customer Service. It involves listening to the customer concerns, processing the information and conveying a solution in a clear and concise way.
- Interpersonal Skills: You will be expected to interact with co-workers daily, often in a problem-solving role. Good Interpersonal skills are crucial for workplace communication to build healthy relationships with colleagues, collaborate efficiently and work better as a team.
Become a part of group.one
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.one, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, marketing services and SaaS solutions (incl. email, SEO and website tooling). We have an international environment with a high level of flexibility and growing ambitions. We are proud to present our key numbers of business:
- More than 2,000,000 great customers in 149 countries
- With more than 3,000,000 registered domains to their name
- 1300 incredible people have chosen us as their employer
- And the diversity stretches to more than 50 different nationalities
- Remote, hybrid, or in-office, they carry us from more than 12 countries
- And lastly, we are connecting 12 major brands well-established in the European market to lead us towards becoming number one - your European Champion
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At group.one we are intentional about diversity, equity and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.one is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/expression. Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is a fundamental part of our culture, and we believe that by embracing the unique qualities of each person, we enrich our collective experience and drive positive change.