The Customer Service Representative primary responsibility is to ensure that customers receive excellent service and experience high customer satisfaction while ensuring the KPI’s are met. Provide outstanding customer experience, efficiently and accurately respond to customer’s inquiries, provide information on our products and services, and have a quality solution-oriented approach.
- Customer focused, positive, problem solving and a can do service-oriented attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Average written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Knowledge on webhosting and other programming languages is a plus.
- Interpersonal and Intrapersonal Skills
- Initiativity and Resourcefulness
Become a part of group.one
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.one, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We have an international environment with a high level of flexibility and growing ambitions. We are proud to present our key numbers of business:
- More than 2,000,000 great customers in 149 countries
- With more than 3,000,000 registered domains to their name
- 1200 incredible people have chosen us as their employer
- And the diversity stretches to more than 45 different nationalities
- Remote, hybrid, or in-office, they carry us from more than 12 countries
- And lastly, we are connecting 12 major brands well-established in the European market to lead us towards becoming number one - your European Champion
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At group.one we are intentional about diversity, equity and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.one is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/expression. Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is a fundamental part of our culture, and we believe that by embracing the unique qualities of each person, we enrich our collective experience and drive positive change.