one.com is looking for English speaking Customer Service Representatives for our office in Cebu, Philippines
Are you passionate, driven, and can deliver an outstanding customer service experience? Then we have the perfect position for you! The successful candidate will be responsible for providing timely responses to customer concerns and ensuring that our customers have the best experience possible with our products.
As a member of our support team, you will be responsible to:
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking assistance over chat, email and our social media channels
- Troubleshoot and identify root causes of customer problems using a variety of internal and external tools.
- Process forms, applications, and requests
- Answer how-to questions and help customers navigate a variety of tools within one.com control panel
- Take ownership and follow up on customer cases in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Keep yourself updated and educated about one.com products, procedures and policies
The right candidate should have
- Exceptional English verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service experience or customer service-oriented skills such as empathy, active listening, and resolution-minded aptitude
- Passion in communicating with customers all day, every day
- The desire to turn an unhappy customer into an advocate
- The eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon their skills
- Flexibility to working in rotating shifts, weekends and holidays
We look at each candidate individually and we encourage all to apply for the position as we evaluate based on your experience and skillsets rather than your educational background.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with Customer Service Team in a globally oriented company
- Growth-oriented culture
- Limitless learning opportunities expanding and utilizing your knowledge of web hosting and support
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment with great colleagues
- Excellent compensation with competitive benefits
- Engagement activities like free meal day, birthday treats, team-building events and much more!
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,900,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 600 employees with more than 40 different nationalities
- English as a corporate language
- 10 major brands well established in the European market
Diversity and Inclusion
At group.ONE we are intentional about diversity, equality and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.ONE is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/ expression.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in your application.